There can be many reasons why you're experiencing interruptions in the stream, and they can be difficult to diagnose. The primary causes usually relate to your internet connection's speed, losing network connectivity, interference from other programs, or other general computer issues. If OurConcerts.live is experiencing streaming issues, viewers will be notified via the online chat functionality. Here are some steps you can take to resolve your streaming troubles.
- Make sure your browser is supported and update to date. You can go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ to check your browser version and confirm it is current.
We support the following browsers. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Refresh the page. Refreshing the page will initiate a new connection with our servers. The new connection may be more stable.
- Check your internet speed. Visit https://www.speedtest.net/ and perform a speed test. Download speeds of at least 5mbps are required for smooth playback.
- Reduce the resolution (PC Only. Does not apply to Apple computers). Lower resolutions use less bandwidth, so if your internet connection is struggling, you may be able to fit the video stream into your connection by manually setting the resolution to 360p or 270p. You can do this by clicking on the gear in the bottom right corner of the player and selecting a lower resolution value.
- Close any additional programs you may have running. Occasionally, some applications will consume more resources than are available causing your computer to slow down. Please close any additional applications, leaving open only the browser you are using to watch the show.
- Restart your computer. Restarting your computer clears out any background applications and services. Once the computer is restarted, open your browser and resume watching your content.
- Try watching on a different device. If all else fails, try a different device. If problems persist, you can create a support request here.